NEW EXECUTIVE LEADERship ONBOARDING
We welcome any United Way CEOs or Executive Directors who have entered their position in the last 24 months but have not yet taken part in an onboarding program (like New President’s Forum) to join us for our next program kickoff on October 12 from 11:00 AM-2:00 PM EST. This event will preview what is to come in 2021 and set up the quarterly workshops. This is also a great opportunity to get to know other new CEOs who are navigating the same circumstances you are- leading your organization through an unprecedented time in history.
Topics will include:
- United Way history, mission, vision
- Our Network-wide strategy
- The Case for Change – The disrupted philanthropic marketplace and United Way’s response
- Overview of the Modern United Way Blueprint
- Overview of Digital Engagement and the roadmap for how to get started in Digital Services
- Overview of Quarterly Workshop Topics – “The Role of the United Way CEO”
We're here to help! Contact us anytime with questions about the New Executive Leadership Onboarding.