NEW EXECUTIVE LEADERship ONBOARDING
Grounded in the Modern United Way blueprint, the four quarterly workshops will dive deep into your role as a United Way CEO. These day-long sessions will be highly engaging and experiential and will include case studies and concrete takeaways to help you grow in your unique journey as a United Way leader.
You will also be invited to participate in optional check-in calls between quarterly sessions to discuss any challenges you may be facing in the execution of your learnings. Themes for the quarterly workshops are as follows:
Next Workshop: February 22, 2022 (11:00 AM-5:00 PM EST)
- CEO role in change management
- The high-performing Board & CEO partnership
- The role of shared services in driving growth and efficiency
- Championing Race and Ethnic Equity and other introductory equity resources
- Public Policy
- Hill Day: One Week Following
Next Workshop: August 24, 2021 (11:00 AM-5:00 PM EST)
- Executing a digital communications plan that reaches specific segments through their preferred channels using tailored messages.
- Partnering with key companies beyond workplace campaign to provide them with solutions to address business challenges.
- Leveraging fundraising volunteers (i.e. Campaign and Tocqueville Cabinets and board members) to open doors and raise money.
Next Workshop: May 24 2022 (11:00 AM-5:00 PM EST)
- Listening to and engaging authentically with diverse segments across the community
- Engaging in strategic conversations with corporate donors around their employee engagement, social responsibility (CSR) goals, etc.
- Establishing a community impact agenda with goals aligned with community needs, input from residents, and donor interest
- Developing a set of corporate solutions to solve the business challenges of corporate partners
Next Workshop: October 26, 2021 (11:00 AM-5:00 PM EST)
- Mitigating risk (business continuity, data security, succession planning, etc.)
- Integrating technology platforms to drive efficiency and effectiveness, with a focus on fundraising effectiveness
- Role of the CEO in Finance
- Using data to learn and course correct organizational strategies
We're here to help! Contact us anytime with questions about the New Executive Leadership Onboarding.