WELCOME TO UNITED WAY
Start your United Way journey with the resources and knowledge you need to be successful!
Through two sessions you will learn the basics of United Way: our vision and mission, our superpowers, our history, and opportunities to grow within United Way.
Join in with other new United Way colleagues for this two-session course and build a network you can use now and into the future!
Register today for 2022 Sessions, offered each quarter for new team members to join as soon as possible:
- Part I: January 19th, 2-4pm ET
- Part II: February 7th, 2-4pm ET
- Part I: April 12th, 2-4pm ET
- Part II: May 5th, 2-4pm ET
- Part I: July 6th, 2-4pm ET
- Part II: July 27th, 2-4pm ET
- Part I: September 8th, 2-4pm ET
- Part II: September 29th, 2-4pm ET
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This program is excellent for all United Way professionals of all skill levels, especially those who are new to the mission.
This program is provided at no charge for United Way team members.
PLANNING FOR THIS VIRTUAL EVENT
This virtual program is two 2-hour modules of live classroom instruction. Plan for a robust and engaging experience that will provide you with knowledge and skills with a journey map (made by you) for your United Way career.
Part I: January 19
Part II: February 7
Part I: April 12
Part II: May 5
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Get to know United Way: our shared vision, mission and history.
- Expand your knowledge about the work today: current work throughout the Network and how we've evolved as an organization.
- Take part in individual self-assessments and group coaching to know your strengths and how you can leverage them for success.
- Explore career paths and opportunities for growth and development within United Way locally and worldwide.
WHAT OUR ATTENDEES SAY
It was wonderful getting to know United Way colleagues from across our worldwide Network! I look forward to connecting again with them in the future.
I appreciated taking part in the self-assessments and learning more about my strengths. Thank you for this opportunity!
I found the discussion around who we are as an organization - our history and the local examples - really helpful as I look at our work in my community.
There are so many opportunities for development. This helped me think through what I might do now and in the future.