FUNDRAISING FROM FOUNDATIONS AND GRANT MANAGEMENT
Grants are central to a comprehensive fundraising plan, and so is grant management. Identify the right foundations, study their guidelines and write a compelling proposal - either on paper or online. Ensure that you manage the grant properly and conclude with a thorough report that can help your grant funding continue.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This program is designed for United Way professionals of all fundraising skill levels seeking to start, strengthen or reinvigorate their grant fundraising.
Standard participant registration cost for this program is $695.
Early Bird Discount
Register 6+ weeks in advance to receive a $100 discount.
Multiple Participant Discount
Every additional participant from your United Way received a discount of $125.
Flexible Credit Eligible
This course is eligible for flexible credit use! Check out the flexible credit policy (United Way Online access required) for details about flexible credits.
Note: only one discount may be applie to an individuals' registration.
PLANNING FOR THIS VIRTUAL EVENT
This virtual, live-delivery program takes place over four sessions. Each is from 2:00 to 5:00 pm Eastern Time to accommodate most of our United Way colleagues around our worldwide Network.
The program is:
Monday, July 18, 2 to 5 pm ET
Tuesday, July 19, 2 to 5 pm ET
Monday, July 25, 2 to 5 pm ET
Tuesday, July 26, 2 to 5 pm ET
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Research funding priorities of corporations and foundations to match with project/program goals.
- Create successful written and digital proposal packages.
- Track progress toward project goals.
- Steward the granting organization in the most meaningful ways.
- Report the results of the project internally, externally, and back to the funder.
- Track and manage multiple funders, timelines, and proposals
You may be eligible to receive 12 points/hours from the Certified Fund Raising Executive International (CFRE) (subject to approval and change by CFRE).